COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic – PrimeHealth Urgent Care
PrimeHealth Urgent Care proudly offers Moderna COVID-19 vaccine in Parrish, FL. Get vaccinated and stay safe! For more information, please call us or request an appointment online. We serve patients from Bradenton FL, Parrish FL, Manatee County FL, Ellenton FL, Palmetto FL, Lakewood Ranch FL, Sarasota FL, Sun City FL, and Wimauma FL.
PrimeHealth Urgent Care is proud to offer the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine to our community.
- Adults age 18 and older (schedule your appointment online or call 941-845-4621)
Vaccine recipients must be full- or part-time Florida residents.
At your appointment, you will be required to show:
- Valid form of identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.) showing your age and matching your booking information (or medical provider credentials for healthcare workers)
- Completed Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Consent Form – This will be available on-site at your appointment.
- Proof of Florida residency – You must show a valid Florida driver’s license or ID card, or any two of the following:
- A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement.
- One proof of residential address from the seasonal resident’s parent, step-parent, legal guardian or other person with whom the seasonal resident resides and a statement from the person with whom the seasonal resident resides stating that the seasonal resident does reside with him or her.
- A utility hookup or work order dated within 60 days before registration in the medical use registry.
- A utility bill, not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a federal, state, county, or municipal government agency, not more than 2 months old.
Manatee County residence is not required, but vaccine recipients must return to PrimeHealth Urgent Care for their second dose (28 days after the first appointment). NOTE: Vaccine eligibility is determined at the state level by the Governor’s requirements.
Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
Your second dose date is scheduled at the same time as your first dose.
We are administering the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. For more information, please visit: https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/moderna-covid-19-vaccine
We are accepting all major insurances for the vaccine. If you are uninsured, you are eligible for the vaccine through the government’s HRSA program. Even though we request your insurance information there is no out-of-pocket cost to the patient. There is no copay for the vaccine. We ask for the insurance information in order for us to collect a government-funded administration fee.